Hot Chocolate 15k


Hot Chocolate 5k recap...
hotchocolaterace.jpg
What a fun couple of days!  I took Friday off to hang out with Pam and K.  We had a parent teacher conference at K's school...survey says, she's one smart cookie.  After the conference we made our way to meet Chicago Daniel and head to the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Expo to pick up our packets!

We got to Union Station and found the expo. I had heard it was a pain on Thursday for those who had to pick up additional bibs for folks...so I was leery about having to do so.  But it wasn't bad at all.  Pam and I had all 4 bibs in under 4 minutes.  After chip checks it was time to shop......



Hot Chocolate 5k recap...
hotchocolaterace.jpg
What a fun couple of days!  I took Friday off to hang out with Pam and K.  We had a parent teacher conference at K's school...survey says, she's one smart cookie.  After the conference we made our way to meet Chicago Daniel and head to the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Expo to pick up our packets!

We got to Union Station and found the expo. I had heard it was a pain on Thursday for those who had to pick up additional bibs for folks...so I was leery about having to do so.  But it wasn't bad at all.  Pam and I had all 4 bibs in under 4 minutes.  After chip checks it was time to shop......



Read more >>
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: